Job applicants are looking for a job they can do well, perform fulfilling work and succeed in. Employers are looking for candidates who match well and are going to be happy. However, with so many applications to review, great candidates like you can get missed.
Instead of applicants unknowingly going for a job where they aren’t really suited to in the long-term, or employers just hiring the candidate that they like best on unconscious bias, ‘Success Match’ is a better and fairer way to identify when candidates are the right fit to the reality of a particular role, and helps you to express strengths that you might not have been able to do before.
Success Match collects demographic information to test for adverse impact and ensure the process remains fair and unbiased to different demographic groups.
You will receive a web link to complete the ‘Success Match’ questionnaire either through your prospective employer’s job postings or an Applicant Tracking System. You may also be directly provided with the link by a prospective employer.
Accessing the web link will take you to the ‘Success Match’ welcome page. From here,
- Enter your email address and you’ll be emailed your verified unique link.
- Look out for your unique link in your inbox (check junk/spam), and click on it to start
- Agree to the privacy statement, then continue on to complete the questionnaire
‘Success Match’ can be completed on your computer, laptop, tablet, or a compatible smartphone (i.e. iOS and Android). You will need to be connected to the internet.
- Allow yourself enough time (about 15 minutes) to complete ‘Success Match’ – find a place where you will not be distracted.
- Feel free to take your time. As this isn’t an ability test, it is not timed and there aren’t any right or wrong answers.
- Answer based on what’s true to yourself without overthinking. Your first response is typically the most accurate.
In case you get disconnected or lose the page, your responses are automatically saved on your device and browser. All you need to do is just visit your unique link first emailed to you using the same device and browser, agree to the privacy statement, and make sure to click on the ‘Resume’ button.
You’ll need to use an up-to-date web browser. ‘Success Match’ supports all popular modern browsers including Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Safari, and Google Chrome. We recommend Chrome for the best user experience.
If you are having issues, consider the following
If you have submitted your email address on Success Match and seen the confirmation your unique link has been emailed, try the following:
- Wait for about 5 minutes for your unique link to reach your email inbox
- Check your junk or spam folder, just in case
- Search manually for an email from talentidentify.com
If you are trying to submit your personal details:
- Make sure you have entered the mandatory fields: These are marked by an asterisk (*) , including First and Last name, Phone number and Country of Residence.
If you are answering the questionnaire,
- You don’t have to click on the Next button to proceed – just click on the response options and you’ll move to the next question
- You can only click on the ‘Back’ button once to go back to the most previous question.
When answering the questions, you can only click on the ‘Back’ button to go back once and change your response for the most recent question only. You cannot go back more than one question.
To change your personal details, complete the questionnaire first. You’ll then be emailed with a login to your applicant account – from there you will be able to update your contact and information.
Your progress is automatically saved on your device and browser, so you will be able to return and continue from where you left off.
Just visit the link emailed to you using the same device and browser, agree to the privacy statement again, and make sure you click on the ‘Resume’ button.
If you have lost the link, use the unique link emailed to you from talentidentify.com (search for this email or check your spam/junk folder).
Lastly, if you are unable to find the link, just visit the ‘Success Match’ web link provided to you by your prospective employer, and enter your email address to start the questionnaire again.
You will first need to provide a few standard personal details, which are mandatory and marked by a * (such as name and country). The other demographic questions are optional, but we recommend that you answer these as well, as it helps us to measure adverse impact and keep ‘Success Match’ unbiased and fair to all groups.
You will then be asked to respond to 144 short statements about yourself, which are about your personal style and preferences. This isn’t an ability test, so there are no right or wrong answers – everyone responds differently. All you have to do is decide how accurately the questions describe you.
You’ll receive a login email to an account on the TalentIdentify platform. You will be able to use this account to view and manage your contact details, and keep your information up-to-date across any job you might have applied for via Success Match.
Depending on the organisation, you may also receive brief insights about yourself or tips to help you with your job search, based on your responses .
From there, your prospective employer will handle your application, and it is up to them to get in touch with you.
- what information we collect,
- why we collect it,
- how we use it and
- how you can update and manage your information.
We are always ready to help – if you have gone through the questions above and are still encountering issues with completing ‘Success Match’, please click on ‘Support’ at the bottom of this page.
Please note, we can only help you with your ‘Success Match’ experience as we have no visibility of your application before or after ‘Success Match’.
Any questions you have about your overall job application, including its progress and status, should be addressed to your prospective employer.
To help us to attend to you faster, you may be asked for the following information when contacting us:
- Your name
- The email address that you used for your job application &/or ‘Success Match’
- The company you’re applying with, and
- The role you’re applying for.
If you have reviewed the tips and information above and continue to experience technical issues, just click on the Support button below and we’ll help you.